ImmersionRC Xugong V2 ProXUGONG10KITV2_PRO_CARBON
Ideal for the FPV'er, photographer or videographer who enjoys travelling. Designed for the hiker, the skier, the snowboarder or the world traveler.
The Xugong has folding arms that use a unique locking mechanism, requiring no tools for easy setup and storage; 10 seconds from the backpack to power-up. A unique foldable quadcopter, which when folded will fit comfortably into a shoebox.
Now with 3K carbon fibre goodness, a fully integrated Power Distribution Board includes an EzOSD-based on screen display, with all of the critical flight data observable by the user. Not only is battery voltage, current, and mAh consumed displayed, a continuously updated estimate of remaining flight time to support safer FPV flying.
With a newly released EzUHF firmware revision, all critical uplink status is sent down the single PPM stream. No need for a second ‘i2c’ link between the receiver and the on screen display. The V2 has a built-in camera switch, with automatic fail-over in case of camera failure.
- GoPro must have live usb video out for FPV video feed to operate
- Designed for up to 10" Props
- >20 minute flight time with DJI E300, or Tiger Motor AirGear 350 ESC/Prop/Motor sets
- Vibration-free camera platform (clean/dirty frame), entire frame+battery+camera isolated from the vibrating parts
- Optimized for DJI Naza M Lite, GPS, and Compass pickoff from the Naza GPS (no second GPS needed)
- Single-cable EzUHF Uplink Status (UPSTAT) support for even 4 channel receivers without i2c (EzUHF FW v1.51 and later)
- Integrated EzOSD, with full battery, uplink, GPS display
- Integrated telemetry downlink, supported by ImmersionRC antenna trackers, and Smart Phone/Tablet applications
- Xugong V2 Pro PDB with built in power distribution board, EzOSD, Current Sensor
- Xugong V2 Pro "Centre Spider" Aluminium Foldable arms
- Carbon frame: 96g
- 2-axis brushless gimbal: 140g (not included)
- All components ready for FPV, including GoPro Hero 4: ~1100g
- AUW, with 5200mAh 4s (10C) pack, and GoPro Hero 4: ~1.5kg
Thanks to D3wey for his comprehensive build video!
"Living" Manual can be found Here
We Also Recommend
ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module
ImmersionRC RF Power Meter V2
ImmersionRC DUO 5800 V4.2 5.8GHZ A/V Diversity Receiver "Race Edition"
ImmersionRC LapRF Personal Race Timing System - LAPRF1