The new Ultra-Light 7.2G brushless AIO flight controller!
This FC can handle 35A of continuous current and up to 6S!
Strong performance lets you break through the limits of your quad
and explore more possibilities from 3"-5" configurations.
- ESC output current 35A continuous current, 4 independent current outputs
- The USB port is installed on the side, you have more installation possibilities while still having access to the USB port
- Reserve common function interface pads, UART port has 4 channels (UART1, UART2, UART3, UART6).
- Half-hole motor pad, support large current output
- Integrated Betaflight F405 processor flight control, OSD BEC and 35A ESC, support 3-6S battery
- CPU: STM32F405
- Sensor: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 33*33mm (25.5mm mounting hole)
- Firmware version: Betaflight F4
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Receiver: SBUS, IBUS, DSM2, DSMX, PPM, TBS, etc.
- Support WS2812 and other programmable LED
- Support buzzer
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 7.2g
- Support BLheli / BLHELI_S
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 3S-6S Lipo
- Continuous current: 35A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S G_H_30_REV16_7.HEX
- GHF405AIO 35A Brushless Flight Controller *1
- Power cord *2 (16awg 1 black,1 red)
- Rubycone 1000uf 35V capacitor *1
- Shockproof rubber shock absorber *4
- XT60 connector *1