JUMPER R8 FULL DUPLEX TELEMETRY RECEIVERC20002
JUMPER R8 FULL DUPLEX TELEMETRY RECEIVER
Are you looking for a Jumper receiver, Jumper transmitter or Jumper Accessory for your drone or aircraft? Check out Australia's largest range of Jumper products here!
Jumper R8 Full Duplex Telemetry Receiver RX
The R8 receiver is the first receiver that can directly transmit the PIX and PX4 flight control data (TX, RX) to the remote control and can display the flight control data to the remote control through the APM script!
This receiver works great with the T16 due to the T16's big color screen, Also works with FrSKY Taranis, Horus, X-lite, X9-Lite in D8 or D16 mode.
Also well suited to plane and wing applications due to 8ch PWM output.
- Number of channels: 8ch (PWM) / 16ch (SBUS)
- RSSI (Signal Strength Indication) output: PWM
- Operating voltage range: 4.0~8.4V
- Operating current range: 100mA@5V
- Effective distance: full distance (>2.0km)
- FrSKY D8 mode
- FrSKY D16 mode
- 1. Press the bind button on the receiver, red/green LED solid on
- 2. On radio side, select Frsky D16 protocol (T12/T16: Multi Frsky D16) and go into bind mode.
- 3.When Red LED is flashing it means that binding has succeeded.
- 4. After binding, turn off the binding mode and power up the receiver again. The green LED should be solid on.
LED color description:
(The green light is always on: the signal is good; the green light is blinking: the signal is bad; the red light is always on: the signal is lost)