JUMPER T12 PRO 2.4G 16CH OPENTX MULTI-PROTOCOL RADIO TX
Are you looking for a Jumper receiver, Jumper transmitter or Jumper Accessory for your drone or aircraft? Check out Australia's largest range of Jumper products here!
The T12 Pro version does indeed support Crossfire and in CRSF mode with LUA script support and most importantly WITHOUT any hardware modification for end users.
The T12 Pro platform is shipped with the JP4-in-1 Multi-protocol module.
such as the TBS Crossfire or any other compatible 2.4ghz JR Module, Analogue or Long Range UHF system,
the T12 Pro is ready to rock out with its socket out!
A standard LCD screen was used along with the T8SG V2 butter smooth V2 gimbals.
The T12 Pro comes standard with a neck strap and 18650 battery tray.
It can also be powered with any LiPO battery.
The T12 Pro, when paired with the Jumper JP4-in-1 offers seamless integration between the OpenTX software and module meaning protocols can be accessed and selected directly from the software GUI.
Crossfire users can set up their equipment via the OpenTX LUA scripts.
Jumper T12 Pro Radio Specification:
- Radio MCU: STM32F205VET6 (512kb)
- Size: 158x 150 x 58mm
- Weight: 342g (without battery)
- Working voltage: DC5-DC9V
- (factory with 4 * AA battery box, 2s Lipo recommended, batteries not included)
- Firmware: OpenTX
- Channels: up to 16 channel output
- Display: 2.4 inch LCD display, 128* 64 resolution
- Gimbal Type: HALL Sensor
- JR/FrSKY compatible module bay on the rear side
- Upgrade method: USB online upgrade
- Simulator mode: 3.5mm standard ppm output or USB HID
- Voice support: YES
- 1x Jumper T12 Pro Radio Transmitter
- 1x DIY Module Bay
- 1x Antenna
- 1x 18650 Battery Box
- 1x Strap
- 1x USB Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.