JUMPER T16 PRO V2 HALL SENSOR GIMBALS OPENTX BUILT IN MULTIPROTOCOL RADIO TRANSMITTERC10015M2
NEW MODEL FOR 2020!
Jumper T16 Pro Hall V2 Gimbal Open Source Built-in Module Multi-protocol Radio USB-C charge Folding Handle
Please note: Batteries are not included - Takes 2 x 18650 batteries
The Pro V2 model has these features
- NOW WITH INTERNAL RF UNIT so Crossfire can be used at the same time!
- NOW WITH USB C PORT for charging batteries internally! (does not include USB C cable)
- NOW WITH FOLDING HANDLE for easier transport!
Our vision and goal:
To create the most affordable, high-performance open-source remote control on the market today. The T16 truly is the ONE radio to rule them all. With angle-adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing precision gimbals, large 4.3” display, more than ample input controls, integrated 6 position buttons for professional flight control systems, JR module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules and many more features the T16 is a remarkable offering at this price point.
Power to the people:
Never wanting to stand still the team at Jumper looked for a way to put the maxim amount of radio in the users hands for the minimum amount of cost. With advancements in technology and materials cost there really is no reason for a high-end radio to have a high-end price tag and Jumper have not only proven this point but they have smashed expectations, the T16 changes everything!
Ergonomics and functionality:
The T16 has undergone extensive testing for comfort and functionality, we have taken all the feedback from our previous products along with the feedback from the community in what they expected from a radio and rolled it all in to the T16.
- Size: 180*190*58
- Weight: 798g (with 2 x 18650 batteries installed)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- Micro SD Slot: Card Included
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
- Compatible with JumperTX (An independent fork of OpenTX)
- Wheel menu button
- Gimbal Type: HALL SENSOR
- Multi-protocol transmitter module with TBS CRSF support
- Removable battery
- USB C charging port for charging batteries internally
- Supports Telemetry
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Standard JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
- Two-color LED status display
Internal RF Chip Data
- Cypress Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, Walkera Devo
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky, Futaba SFHSS
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN and most other Chinese models
We Also Recommend
FrSKY M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal For Taranis X9D & X9D Plus (1pcs)