KISS ESC 2-6S 30A
You'll have no ESC in comparable size to find that switches as quickly and precisely , remains as cool and as well actively controls the rotor , with a comparable power , with a comparable feature set , this also applies to the 30A version .Unique safety features provide an extra protection which is even able to prevent damage during wrong configs .
The hardware limiter functions measure the active power as the power and access in case of an error in accordance within nanoseconds .
KISS - Keep it super simple , thats the approach , all that is unnecessary is omitted and all needed is implements optimally.
A lot care and development was taken to ensure a wide compatibilty with almsot all Motors on the market, settings are adapted automatically, you wont need to care, solder, go out and fly.
Made in Europe
- Operating voltage 6 - 26V
- Maximum continuous current 30A *
- Instantaneous maximum current (max. 10 seconds) 45A **
- 370000 ERPM maximum field speed (use to 350,000 recommended)
* At moving ambient air
** Limited by over-current protection
1x KISS ESC PCB
Automatic one-shot detection:
At the signal connector (4), the KISS 30A automatically recognizes which transmission protocol is used.
Over-voltage protection and over-current protection:
If the voltage rises across 26V while regenerative braking, the KISS ESC regulates the braking power of the
engine down dynamically.
At 45A load the over-current protection responds and reduces further throttle response.
The 2nd PWM input can be connected to a second flight controllers as a fallback backup.
The fallback system can not process a one shot signal.
If the fallback pin (5) is connected, the LED (6) has no function.
The fallback system intervenes only when no PWM signal is present on (4).
The KISS ESC 30A has a signal amplifier for 3.3V signals. The threshold voltage is 1.7V.
Especially at higher currents the signal amplifier ensures a clean signal.
- Designed for Multicopters and 4D Planes
- Very small size (21 x 35.5 x 5.2 mm)
- Very light weight (5,4gr.)
- Fine speed control (about 950 steps)
- No external cap (electrolytic capacitor) required *
- Rapid implementation of gas changes
- Linear throttle response
- Active freewheeling (little diodes losses -> higher efficiency)
- Regenerative braking -> rapid throttle response at deceleration
- Fast FET switching by using real gate drivers
- Minimal dead times by an adaptive dead time
- 2 - 6S LiPo capable
- Automatic detection of the One Shot Signal
- Second Signal Input for Fallback System
- PWM signal amplifier
- unique Over-voltage protection
- unique Over-current protection
This Device is ESD sensitve, take precautions in any way, this is no "your coffee is hot warning", its physics we cant avoid, the smaller electronic becomes, the more ESD sensitive it is.
pls read the Wiki section for Electrostatic Discharge before soldering a ESC