Lemon Rx DSMX Compatible 7-Channel Full-Range Telemetry With Diversity Antenna Receiver + PPM
Industry best size/performance with very condensed circuitry design. Most sensors are included.This DSMX compatible (DSM2 backward compatible) receiver contains full-range telemetry with diveristy antenna. This receiver is designed to fit any type of applications such as planes, helicopter, FPV and copters. For FPV application, user will find the RSSI out useful for statistical logging or real-time estimation of RF link quality. Copters with PPM out in 2 modes selectable which is best suited for quad-copter application especially for flight controller that only accepts Futaba channel order.
- Full-Range capable of reception via both antennas for diversity scheme with maximum coverage
- DSMX compatible satellite optional
- Maximising receiver sensitivity for retrieving data with very weak RF signal by the newly designed LNA stage. Majority of users should experience very noticeable range improvement over previous succession of Lemon Rx receiver or ANY brands of DSM2, DSMX or DSMX compatible receivers for the same class, including genuine Spektrum receiver, Hobby King V2 series receiver...etc. Hobby King V2 existing user should find this receiver most likely provide ~2x increase with distance under the same condition. 1.5x increase with distance with the same condition is guaranteed (*).
- 3 modes: Normal receiver for servos, PPM signal in JR order (TAERGAux1Aux2) or Futaba order (AETRGAux1Aux2)
- True RSSI out (3V to 0V). Wiring harness included
- Extended antennas for many type of applications
- Full-Range capable of transmission via both antennas for diversity scheme with maximum coverage. Full-range telemetry means telemetry transmission power is equivalent to a telemetry capable transmitter's transmission power.
- Included sensors / interface: Receiver voltage, Battery voltage, Temperature (Internal automatically selected when external temperature probe is not used), RSSI out (3V to 0V)
- Optional sensors: Current sensing up to 60A available for purchase here
- True RSSI (0 to 100) displayed on transmitter under flight log page in parameter "A"
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).
*Tested in a RF controlled environment with Hobby King V2 receiver (R1020X V2) in comparison with LM0041 with minimum RF signal injected until the receiver losses communication for > 2 seconds. The minimum RF signal for reception with both receivers are used to calculate the maximum distance achieved with path loss equation for comparison. 3 samples of both receivers are subjected to this test and the worst case of LM0041 is still able to provide close to 2x the range of R1020X V2.