LOOKING TO BUY A Mamba F722 MK3 60A 32bit ESC 6S M3/30mm Stack IN AUSTRALIA? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. ANY QUESTIONS? PLEASE LIVE CHAT US, WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
Mamba F722 MK3 60A 32bit ESC 6S M3/30mm Stack
- Add I2C function
- When you connect the USB, the receiver and OSD settings can be saved
- Increase the pad area
- LED signal selection （when Mamba Led sys avaiable）
- BEC short circuit protection
- TVS instant high voltage protection 30V
- Upgrade the anti-interference cable
- Use Typec（Most）
- The pad area of the Mini flight controller (20×20) increased by 140%
- Add self-recovery insurance to the receiver's 5V power supply.
- Increase the camera VCC power supply pad.
- The standard flight controller (30.5×30.5) adds a spare pad.
- Gyro uses an independent Low Dropout Regulator (Low Dropout Regulator) and reduces ripple interference.
- MAMBA Basic F722MK3
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722RET6
- GYRO: MPU6000
- Barometer: Yes
- OSD: Yes
- Blackbox: 16M Flash Memory
- Uarts: 6Set
- ESC Soft: Dshot300/600
- ESC Telemetry: Yes
- Power Led: Yes
- LED Controller:BF LED/MB LED（4 Set 2812 LED）
- S/F.Port: Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Buzz: Yes
- Input: 3~6S Lipo (12.6~25.2V)
- TVS Protection: Yes
- BEC:3.3V 0.5A& 5V 3A (ystem Power)& 5V 3A(LED)& 9V 3A
- MOUNTING: 30.5mm, M3
- MAMBA F60 PRO
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 3~6S Lipo (12.6V~25.2V)
- CONTINUE CURRENT: 60A×4
- BURST CURRENT: 75A (10S)
- BEC: No
- Target：MAMBA F60PRO
- SOFT: Dshot300/600/1200
- TVS Protection: Yes
- MOUNTING: 30.5mm/M3
- High-Frequency 470uF/35V ×1
- 8pin sh1.0 ×2
- 12AWG 100mm ×2
- AMASS Original XT60
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.