Looking to buy a MATEK ANALOG PIXEL OSD MODULE (FRSKYOSD) in Australia? You've come to the right place. Any questions? please live chat us, we here to help!
The Analog Pixel OSD PXOSD is a perfect device for monitoring you quadcopter status in real time. It is a powerful tool that will allow you visualize a lot more data easily and improve your flying.
Only Artificial Horizon is graphical in INAV firmware, no graphical elements in BF firmware for now.
Features & Specifications
- Length: 20mm
- Width: 20mm
- Weight: 2g
- 1x Matek Analog Pixel OSD module (FrSkyOSD)
- Only Artificial Horizon is graphical in INAV firmware for now.
- It can work with any F4/F7 Flight Controllers supported by INAV. make sure your FC has a spare Uart for it.
- BetaFlight supports FrskyOSD since 4.2, use nightly build before stable 4.2.0 releasing.
- no graphical elements in BF firmware for now.
- Use CLI command to enable frskyosd on relative Uart. if frskyosd connect to Uart6, CLI “serial 5 65536 115200 57600 0 115200″
- Betaflight configurator doesn’t support font manager for frskyosd, you might upload font into frskyosd module via FrskyOSDApp