Looking to buy a MATEK AP_PERIPH GNSS M9N-F4 SERIES in Australia? You've come to the right place. Any questions? please live chat us, we're here to help!
M9N-F4 series is based on ArudPilots’ AP_Periph firmware, It is a GNSS+COMPASS+BAROMETER+IMU peripheral with CAN/UAVCAN and UART/MSP interfaces, plus 4x spare UARTs, 1x I2C expansion bus for additional peripherals.
M9N-F4 uses multi-constellation GNSS powered by u-blox NEO-M9N , NEO-M9N is a concurrent GNSS receiver which can receive and track multiple GNSS systems. Owing to the multi-band RF front-end architecture all four major GNSS constellations, GPS,Galileo, GLONASS and BeiDou can be received concurrently.
M9N-F4-3100 integrates an industrial-grade compass PNI RM3100 which provides high resolution, low power consumption, no hysteresis, large dynamic range, and high sampling rates.
M9N-F4 series is not just a AP_Periph with full AHRS sensors. It can also work as a flight controller with 9 PWM outputs.
- GNSS u-blox NEO-M9N (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou)
- Magnetic Compass RM3100 (M9N-F4-3100)
- Magnetic Compass QMC5883L (M9N-F4-5883)
- Barometer DPS310
- IMU ICM20602
- MCU STM32F405RGT6
- MicroSD socket
- Patch GNSS Antenna 25*25*4mm
- 4x spare UARTs(1,2,3,5), UART4 for onboard NEO-M9N
- 1x CAN, UAVCAN Protocol
- 8x PWM +1x 2812LED outputs
- 1x I2C, onboard DPS310 & QMC5883L(M9N-F4-5883)
- MicroUSB and DFU button
- Input voltage range: 4.5~5.3V (5V pad/pin)
- Power consumption: 120mA
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
- M9N-F4-3100, 36mm*36mm*12mm, 17.5g
- M9N-F4-5883, 36mm*36mm*10mm, 17.3g
- 1x M9N-F4-xxxx
- 2x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire
- 1x JST-SH-3P to JST-SH-3P 8cm silicon wire
- Mounting base (1x PCB plate, 4x silicon grommets, 4x Nylon standoffs M3x7, 4x Nylon screws M3*8)
- ArduPilot AP_Periph: F405-MatekGPS
- ArduPilot Plane/Copter/Rover: MatekF405-CAN
- INav Target: MATEKF405CAN
- on M9N-F4-3100, The 3 magnetic coils have little solder paste to avoid the excess to “tilt” them, resulting in some reading inaccuracies of the compass. Any strong impacts will definitely separate them, especially the “tall coil” Sen-Z-f. Pls use this precision module with care.
- M9N-F4 series don’t have 5V regulator built-in, they must be powered by external 5V source(4.5~5.3V) over any 5V pad/pins. Vbat pad supports battery voltage detection only.