LOOKING TO BUY A MATEK GPS MODULE SAM-M8Q IN AUSTRALIA? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. ANY QUESTIONS? PLEASE LIVE CHAT US, WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
Ublox SAM-M8Q GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS receiver with antenna. For your UAV systems, Robots, RC, FPV or other projects.
- 72-channel M8 engine GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, QZSS L1 SAIF, GLONASS L1OF, Galileo E1B/C
- On-board Ultra low noise 3.3V voltage regulator and RF filter for noise blocking
- Features an additional front-end LNA for optimized performance and a front-end SAW filter for increased jamming immunity
- Build-in embedded GNSS patch antenna, low power consumption
- The 15 x 15 mm patch antenna provides the best compromise between the performance of a Right Hand Circular Polarized (RHCP) antenna and small size to be integrated in any design.
- Max navigation update rate
- Single GNSS up to 18 Hz
- 2 Concurrent GNSS(GPS & GLONASS) up to 10 Hz
- Horizontal position accuracy(GPS & GLONASS) 2.5 m CEP
- Velocity accuracy 0.05m/s
- Cold start 26 s
- Aided cold starts: 2 s
- Hot start 1 s
- Tracking & Navigation: –165 dBm
- Reacquisition: –158 dBm
- Cold start: –146 dBm
- Hot start: –155 dBm
- Input voltage range: 4~6V
- Power consumption: 40mA
- Uart (Tx,Rx) interface
- Battery for HOT module start
- Power LED(Red) & Time pulse LED(Blue)
- Baudrate 9600 default
- Dimensions: L26 x W16 x H7.5 mm
- Weight: 7 gram
- Can be easy mounted in your case by double-sided tape
- Supported by INAV/Betaflight/Ardupilot, ect.
- SAM-M8Q module, 1 pc
- SH1.0-4P 15cm silicon wire, 1 pc
- Transparent PVC Heat-shrink tube
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS are enabled by default
- u-blox M8Q series has no external flash memory
- Blue PPS LED blinking(1Hz) means 3D fixed
- update rate 1Hz & baudrate 9600 default
- Baud 9600~115200 supported by INAV
- update rate 5Hz with INAV UBLOX Protocol
- update rate 10Hz with INAV UBLOX7 Protocol
- BF doesn’t support GPS position hold and RTH, GPS Rescue mode is supported by BF3.5 or last.
- The scratches on ceramic antenna are the result of tuning the antenna by ublox. Placing small nicks in the centre of the long edges, or corners, brings them into spec.