NANO F3 Flight Controller
One of the benefits of this board is that it can plug and play with the Cicada 10A 4/1 ESC, which means you can just plug it in to the ESC and not have to solder all the tiny wires to make it work, eliminating errors in soldering and also makes your build much faster to do.
The onboard BEC also allows you to have enough 5v current to power your peripherals, such as reciever, cam and vtx. (Be sure to use an extra CAP for filtering if your powering your video system from this board)
- F3 mini Flight Control
- F3 +BEC
- Input: 2-4S LIPO
- Output Voltage: 5V/3A
- STM32F3 CPU
- MPU6000 Accelerometer
- MicroUSB socket.
- M3 mounting hole： 20mm x 20mm
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.