Naze "Acro" Flight Controller Rev5 - Soldered Clone with breakout cable
Naze32 will no longer be stocked in favour of the FMR Kakute
Naze 32 Acro clone with angled headers soldered and PWM breakout cable (for non ppm/sbus receivers)
At the heart of the Naze32 is a 32bit ST micro work horse of a processor, with untapped memory and cpu power and a host of equally impressive sensors. The Naze is also matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs and features to get the most out of your configuration.
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types:
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum satellite receivers.
- Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- LEDs so bright, they could blind you
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
- Pre-Soldered Pin for plug and play
- rev5 hardware
- 36x36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
- 1 x Naze32 rev5 Clone
- 1x RC breakout cable