Pololu 12V, 500mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5F12
Handy little 12V, 500ma regulator perfect for using as regulator and voltage protection for your video transmitter
Birdseye PDB compatible for super easy voltage regulation
Input voltages as high 36v (8s) can be regulated down to 12V.
The regulators feature short-circuit/over-current protection, and thermal shutdown helps prevent damage from overheating. The boards do not have reverse-voltage protection.
- Input voltage: 12-36V
- Maximum output current: 500 mA
- Typical efficiency of 80% to 93%
- 500 kHz switching frequency (when not in power-save mode)
- 200 μA typical no-load quiescent current
- Integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.4″ × 0.1″ (13 mm × 10 mm × 3 mm)