Pololu 9V, 600mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V6F9
Handy little 9V, 600ma regulator perfect for using as regulator and voltage protection for your video transmitter
Birdseye PDB compatible for super easy voltage regulation
Input voltages as high 42v (10s) can be regulated down to 9v.
The regulators feature short-circuit/over-current protection, and thermal shutdown helps prevent damage from overheating. The boards do not have reverse-voltage protection.
- Input voltage: 11.5V to 42 V
- Fixed 9 V output (depending on regulator version) with 4% accuracy
- Maximum output current: 300 mA or 600 mA (depending on regulator version)
- 1.25 MHz switching frequency
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current (20 μA typical quiescent current with SHDN = LOW)
- Integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.4″ × 0.1″ (13 mm × 10 mm × 3 mm)