DO NOT use the harness that's included inside the ESC package!
ONLY use the open end harness that's included with the FC !
Flight controller description:
Pyrodrone F7 20*20 flight controller features all the bells and whistles and more.
Using MPU6000 gyro which has been proven over and over to be the best choice when it comes to handling vibrations, connector plugs for VTX , RX and camera while still providing pads for those who like solder over connectors ,
Pit mode with seamless and easy setup are just some of the many features this FC provides.
- Camera, VTX and RX connector for easy plug and play setup (solder pads also available)
- Built in VTX switch (Pit mode) through Betaflight (No soldering or jumpers required)
- Offset 4in1 ESC harness socket to allow building lower stack (ESC Telemetry UART 3)
- Direct solder pins for TBS Nano RX
- M2 and M3 stack hardware compatible (M2 with the provided adapters)
- Selectable jumper 5V or Vbat to power VTX
- USB OTG capable to power external BT module
- VTX plug with smartaudio On UART 4
- RX plug for frsky, TBS Nano RX Etc.. on UART 6
- Built in Camera Control pin with necessary resistor and capacitor near camera connection
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 216MH Proven noise free MPU6000
- Built in Betaflight OSD
- Up to 8S (50V max) direct battery power
- Buzzer pads for external buzzer
- Built in voltage monitoring resistor
- 5V 1.5A BEC
- Led strip shares 5V with 5V/1.5A BEC
- 6 UARTS: UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4, UART5, UART6
- Built in camera control pin with resistor and capacitor
- 5 Full UARTS with RX AND TX pins
- Logical pin layout for cleanest build possible
- 8 pin 4 IN 1 ESC plug
- Remappable LED pad for additional motor output
- TX3,RX3 can be used for I2C for external compass
- 5V, VBAT selectable VTX and CAM power
- VTX pit mode switch (positive switch)
- 20 X 20 mounting holes
- 1 x Pyrodrone F7 20*20mm FC
- 5 x M3 to M2 brass adapters
- 5 x Rubber grommets
- 3 x 4 in 1 Socket connectors (8 pin, 9 pin, 10 pin)
Finally one of the most if not THE most reliable 20*20 Speed controllers now in your favorite color and brand!
As racers we are all striving shaving grams from our builds, With this 20x20 ESC from Aikon you will be able to shave some grams without worrying about reliability.
The Aikon AK32 4-in-1 35A 6S is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding edge technologies in hardware and firmware.
What makes the AK32 worth your investment?
- BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Analog Voltage/Current sensing
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- One current sensor to measure the total amp draw and telemetry functions.
- ESC Telemetry (Voltage and RPMs and current)
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Programmable sine modulation mode
- Programmable soft bidirectional mode
- Programmable autonomous periodic (every 32ms) telemetry mode
- Hardware noise filter on the signal input
- Battery: 2-6S
- Constant Current: 35A
- Burst Current: 45A
- Mounting holes: 20*20mm M3
- Firmware: BLHELI32
- MCU: STM32PINF0
- Bootloader: Yes
- Weight: 10 Grams Approx.
- Signal wire length: 100mm
- Battery wire length: 100mm
*Hardware and aluminum plate in the above pictures are NOT included!