Quanum DIY FPV Goggle V2 Pro
Quanum listened to the users of the extremely popular Quanum DIY FPV Goggles V2 and incarnated many changes into the Quanum DIY FPV Goggles V2Pro set.
The latest version of the Quanum DIY FPV Goggles follows on from the successful version 1 and version 2 goggles and incorporates some major changes, such as adjustable 3 position head straps to make wearing the V2Pro more comfortable than ever before, re-designed, lighter neoprene support glove with integral storage pockets for rear mounted battery, FPV video receiver and head tracker components. With a longer focal plane and new curved clear acrylic optics hour glassing and distorted edges found when using larger LCD screens and Fresnel type lenses will be a thing of the past. These new lenses can be assembled into their custom frame individually as well as back to back to increase magnification rates.
The newly manufactured monitor housing will make your immersive experience even better due to its re-contoured face cut-out with spacing for your nose and even glasses. The neoprene glove and better custom cut out areas for facial contact on the housing assist in making a light tight seal.
Imaging is done by an 800 x 480 super pixel display, and of course non-blue screen monitor that has an option for a forward looking camera using the integrated switching unit to enable you to attach any small FPV camera to the front of your goggles, allowing you to switch between the on board flight image or forward looking camera image making take offs, landings and simply looking for your radio even easier.
- New design can be used with glasses
- Extra comfortable sponge rubber cushioning strips for facial comfort
- 5” TFT monitor
- Longer focal plane range
- Clear acrylic lens set (1.25X, 1.25X and 1.50X magnification) for a superior FPV experience
- Focal length adjustment
- Lightweight EPP foam goggle case, designed for face fitting
- Lighter Multi-purpose Neoprene goggle glove with pockets for Head Tracker, camera switcher fully adjustable top and side head straps, rear battery pouch and enlarged Rx pocket
- Adjustable loops for wire management
- EPP Foam goggle case size: 162mm x 170mm x 102mm
- Neoprene goggle glove size: 300mm x 230mm
- Neoprene glove colour: Black
- 5” TFT monitor resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Format: PAL/NTSC supported
- Supply Voltage: 7 ~ 13V
- Focal Length Adjustment: Clear Acrylic Lens set (1x, 1.25x and 1.5x magnification
- Weight: 532g
- Quanum DIY FPV V2Pro Goggle Kit and Glove
- 1x5521 DC Jack to 1x5521 DC Plug, 2x3315 DC Plug (60mm)
- 1x5521 DC Jack to 1x5521 DC Plug, 2x3315 DC Plug (350mm)
- 3.5mm 4P phone jack to RCA female
- 3.5mm 4P phone jack to RCA male
- XT60 male to FPV DC jack (Length = 210mm)
*Note: This is the viewing goggles only, and needs to be paired with your favourite Video receiver, transmitter, camera and battery for the full FPV experience.