R220 Evo FPV Racing Drone
The frame that started it all has now been completely redesigned to produce a lightweight, low profile FPV racing dream machine!
Using the tried and tested mini H geometry, the R220 Evo FPV racing drone has been re-engineered from the belly plate up to reduce weight, increase strength and improve performance.
Designed for 18xx or 22xx size motors and 5 inch props, the R220 Evo will be competitive in both 3S and 4S 250 class racing and you’ll just love the clever features that make on-site repairs and mods a breeze.
Built using the recommended components an AUW of 546g is easily achievable. However, strip out the HD camera mount, side plates and switch to nylon frame hardware and that 118g dry frame weight comes down to a lean 85g for a really slick racing machine.
Each frame kit includes:
- 1.5mm and 3.0mm CNC cut REAL carbon plates
- All required fixers and fasteners
- Different length mounting options for your Mobius style HD recording camera
- Material: 1.5mm & 3mm 3K Taiwan Carbon Fiber Matte finish
- Wheelbase: 235mm
- Weight: 118g (standard configuration) | 85g (stripped down race version)
- AUW (without HD camera as per recommended setup below): 498g
- Hardware: Black Nylon and Steel
- Motor mounts: Standard M2/M3 keyhole mounting patterns (fits most 18xx and 22xx size motors)
- Flight Controller: Optimised for Naze32 and CC3D size boards
- Flight Camera: To suit cased micro cameras (max 25mm form factor)
- HD Camera: To suit Mobius style action cameras