cadioMaster set out to create the very best radio in its class without compromises with the TX16S. The TX16S has the best of everything they could fit into the radio, right from the very start. Super smooth precision Hall sensor gimbals with CNC aluminum facias, built-in USB-C charging port, class-leading ergonomics, standardized internal Multi-Module, improved key layout and menu navigation, external SD port, external UART expansion ports, improved sliders, and much more! Ships ready for Mode 2! The RadioMaster TX16S OpenTX Multi-Protocol 16ch Transmitter is available in stylish colors... Carbon Fiber, Silver, and Rose Gold!
- USB-C Charging port with 2cell Battery Management. 1.5A Current Max.
- Full-Size High-Quality HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facias
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor-readable color screen
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.
- Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Full Speed Native TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk and more!)
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
- Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Three-color LED status display
- Vibration reminder function
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Improved JR module slot
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Touch Panel Screen
- Wheel menu button
- Voice function
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 400mah (excluding external module)
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- Battery Compartment：25*52*97mm
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
- Working current: 350mA@8.4V
- Colored Casing Material: CNC
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Working voltage: 5.5-18v DC
- Size: 286.9*128.9*183.8mm
- Channel: 16ch
- TX16S Quick Start Guide
- TX16S User Manual
- Looking for more model pictures for your TX16s? Check out this great resource (Horus OTX works with TX16s)
- 1x TX16S Radio (Silver, Carbon Fiber, or Rose Gold) please choose mode and colour before adding to cart
- 1x EPP Carrying Case
- 1x Folding Handle
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x 18650 Tray
- 1x Neck Strap
Important please note
- Batteries not included
- Receivers not included
- Charger not included (requires USB power port) do not use a high powered charger or risk damaging the charging circuit - using anything over 1A will void warranty
- The antenna must be connected at all times, removal of antenna while powered on will void warranty.
- For Mode 1, conversion has been performed in house hence slight extra cost.
Please note: Batteries and Receivers are not included.