Spektrum DX6 6ch System w/ AR610 Receiver
The Innovative Spektrum DX6
Completely reinvented from the ground-up, the new Spektrum DX6 transmitter delivers more than you would expect from a 6-channel transmitter. For example, programmable voice alerts, once only available in the Spektrum DX9, now come as standard. These alerts allow you to keep a track of important functions without taking your eyes off your model. These voice alerts can be programmed to call out the flight mode you have chosen or report telemetry information on demand. If an alarm goes off, you will not have to look at the transmitter display to see what is happening - the DX6 will tell you.
This RC radio comes with wireless trainer link, which gives instructions the ability to wirelessly "buddy box" with another DSM2/DSMX transmitter. Once bound to another transmitter, ModelMatch technology will allow you to re-link the DX6 without having to bind the transmitter again. The DX6 also features a broad range of plane, helicopter and sailplane programming features. This includes five available flight modes, 4 wing types, 3 tail types and a flap-to-elevator curve mix. With its intuitive SimpleScroll programming interface, you will be access and use all these functions easily on the DX6.
The Spektrum DX6 comes with a huge 250 model memory; a feature normally seen in more advanced radios such as the Spektrum DX18. You will find this model memory is easy to navigate; only the memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You will not have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted. Additionally, the DX6 includes a full-range AR610 receiver. This receiver combines the speed and precision of DSMX control with the signal security of an active amplified antenna. This antenna allows the receiver to "see around" reflective materials on a model and avoid polarisation blind spots. Because the antenna is amplified, it can detect a transmitter's signal with clarity in 2.4GHz environments. The receiver also features a data port for use with Spektrum telemetry modules and the Flight Log signal monitor.
This transmitter comes with built-in telemetry to give you real-time information regarding your model's battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature, airspeed, altitude and more. Using the DX6's voice alert system, you can program the DX6 to tell you when specific telemetry values are reached or exceed pre-determined limits. You can also have it call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flick of a switch. If you would like to review the telemetry data after the flight, the DX6 can be set up to record the data to an SD card.
The Spektrum DX6 is quite simply one of the most practical and versatile RC air radios available. Order yours now.
***CTICK/RCM Australian Compliant Radio***
- Comfortable case with rubber grips
- 250 model memory, expandable with SD card slot
- Can access all the menus without powering off
- Voice alerts and wireless trainer included
- Works with air, heli and sailplane models
- User-friendly AirWare software
- Great precision with four bearing gimbals
- Comes with AR610 6 Channel full range receiver
- Includes programming capability for most sailplanes
- Works with a range of Spektrum telemetry sensors
- Comes with four AA alkaline batteries
- Five programmable mixes available
- Differential for dual aileron, elevon, and V-Tail
- Includes seven aircraft wing and five tail types
- Seven swashplate types
- Seven-point throttle and pitch curves
- SimpleScroll programming interface
- Utilises advanced DSMX technology
- Channels: 6
- Band: 2.4ghz
- Receivers: AR610 (Included) and LemonRX range of receivers
- Battery Type: 4 x AA Batteries (included) or Spektrum DX6 2000mAh Tx Li-on