Stackable OSD & BEC for Naze32 with USB connection
- On board 5V and 12V switching power supplies.
- Direct connections to naze when stacked.
- Cam and VTX 3pin headers with selectable 12v or 5v power from onboard regs.
- Can power naze and anything else attached to naze, so you can disconnect the red power wire from all escs.
- On board micro USB plug for flashing/configuring your favourite OSD software. Anything that works on MinimOSD will also work on this.
- Voltage dividers for both battery sources (main battideo batt voltage sensors).
- Series protection resistors for RSSI and current sensor connections. RSSI can be filtered from high- frequency PWM into an analogue signal by enabling the RSSI filter solder jumper.
- Extremely bright, blinding LEDs
- 35x35mm board, can be stacked on or under Naze sized flight controllers.
- Easily program and flash to latest firmware using usb.
Please note: when programming and especially when uploading fonts/gui - power to the board must be applied as well as being connected to the usb to programmer