Starpower RUSH VTX V1.1 - GenuineRUSHVTXV1.1
Starpower RUSH VTX V1.1 - Genuine
The newest Rush VTX by Star Power is specifically designed for racing, with a host of high end features, easy mounting and clean output this is a great VTX!
- The slimline MMCX connector makes it easy to mount and reduces the pressure from the coax cable.
- How does the RUSH mount? Stack it on top of your PDB/FC using standard 30.5x30.5 mounting solution.
Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Like to hear your quad? The RUSH VTX features an on-board microphone, with noise cancelling on board giving you clean sound of every bit of your power throttling to get you through the track faster than anyone else.
Clean power and band narrowing.
- The RUSH VTX uses an on board LC filter that can take up to 25 volts!
- The bandwidth has also been narrowed to 20mhz meaning you wont bleed your channel onto others.
- With your purchase from NextFPV, you can be guaranteed that the product is genuine and supports the original designer, be wary of poor quality copies of this product currently in the market place. Support the hard work of the creator of the RUSH VTX (Starpower) directly by purchasing here.
- 5.8ghz, 25/200/500mw power output with PIT mode.
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- On board mic with noise cancelling
- Connector: TOUGH MMCX connector to SMA
- On board power filter for clean video
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5
- Size: (LxWxH): 36.5mm x 36.5mm x 8.2mm
- Input Voltage: 7-25V
- Output Power: 5V Max 1A
- Channels: 48
- Weight: 7.6g
- 1 X RUSH VTX V1.1
- 1 x 90mm MMCX to SMA connector
- 1 x Camera/VTX power connector (plugs directly into Foxeer/Swift cameras)
- Super Tuff Frequency Card
- Instruction Card
*Please note: Pictures and instructions depict V1.0 - This listing is for v1.1 which has a number of improvements including side mounted power & channel adjustment buttons for easy access when mounted in a stack.
We Also Recommend
BROTHERHOBBY LIMITED EDITION 2207 2400KV MOTOR - RETURNER R6