T-Motor F40 III 2306 2400KV Screw shaft- Silver (1pcs)
The Tiger Motor F40 III Motor has been designed and built specifically for FPV Racing.
This newest V3 version uses the U5 motor design to provide further cooling and protection.
Tiger has also implemented the use of Arc magnets for more stable power output.
Using a steel shaft and a unique structural design to prevent bending and deformation on crashes, this motor is built to take a punch. It is very quick and has a fast response. Also uses a creative way of heat dissipation, reducing 15% more heat than other motors. The F-Series FPV motor by Tiger Motors is one of the best FPV racing motors around.
- 1x F40III 2400Kv Motor
- 4x Locking Nuts
- 4x Socket Head Screws
- 1x H62 washer
- KV: 2400
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- AWG: 18#
- Internal Resistance: 42mΩ
- Motor Dimensions (Dia.*Len): Φ28.4×17mm
- Weight with wires(g): 34.5g
- Weight without wires(g): 30.8g
- ldle current@10v(A): 1.6A
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 3-4S
- Max Continuous Power 180s: 559W
- Max Continuous Current 180s: 36.5A
- Cable length: 100mm