Made by the same company that makes the most respected Li-PO battery in the world, Tattu NiMH rechargeable batteries are extremely well made, deliver the power and current that you expect from a premium cell such as Eneloop, Energizer or Duracell.
- Recharge up to 1000x.
- Ultra High Capacity
- Superior Japan and Korea raw materials.
- Low Self Discharge.
- Quick Charge Capability
- No memory effect.
- Nominal Voltage 1.2V
- Energy Density 115Wh/kg
- Max. Discharge Rate 20C
- Committed minimum No. of discharges 300 times with 0.5C discharge (IEC standard is 500 times with 0.2C discharge)
- Regular battery storage temperature 0 to 40ºC
- Discharge temperature -20ºC to +60ºC
- Charging environment temperature <40ºC
NiMH battery technology is tried, tested and proven to be suitable for a variety of commercial and industrial applications. Its safety and reliability credentials are unparalleled in the market.
- Consumer Electronics
- Lighting Equipment
- Industrial Applications
- Power Tools
- Medical Equipment
- Personal Care
- Home Appliances
- R/C Hobby
- Digital Cameras
Looking for a charger?
Budget friendly option: TOMO Intelligent Charger
Charge 8 at once option: ISDT N8 18W 1.5A AA/AAA LI-ION LIHV NIMH BATTERY CHARGER
All the bells and whistles option: ISDT C4 EVO CYLINDRICAL BATTERY CHARGER