The OCP 5.8 is our new everyday omni antenna. Proven design, great signal, durable and look amazing. Available in all popular connector configurations.
- Durable poly-carbonate, Injection Molded, ultra-sonically welded Housing
- Clear indication of polarization direction
- Excellent axial ratio and efficiency
- Flexible coax for ease of installation
- Gain: 1.6dBic
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -10 to -20dB, (3.2%)
- Bandwidth: 5.6GHz-6.0GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.2:1
- Weight: x.xg
- Dimensions(head): 16.5mm dia. X 10.7mm height.
- Cable: RG178 coax.
- Connector: U.FL.
Works well. Good value.
Upgrading FPV electronics on a ZOHD Drift. An excellent replacement for the dipole that came with the VTX.
Doesn't stay in Unify Pro Nano U.FL like all other antennas
Unfortunately not positive for a fairly pricey small antenna -- U.FL was wide and too loose, wasn't staying in so I've had to stick to a linear vtx antenna until I get a replacement.
nice, very nice