Turnigy Accucell-6 50W 6A Balancer/Charger LiHV Capable
The Turnigy Accucell 6 50W Balance Charger utilises quality FET's and resistors to accurately balance and charge LiPoly, LiFe, LiHV, NiMH, Nicd and Lead Acid batteries.
The Accucell-6 will handle LiHV/LiPoly/LiFe up to 6S and NiMH/NiCd up to 15S and shows individual cell voltage throughout the charge cycle.
The intuitive menu system means charging and cycling is an easy process and can be done quickly and accurately. And because this is a 12v DC charger you can power it up at the field using a 12v car battery or at home with a 12v power supply.
It is also able to connect this charger to your PC using a USB cable (not supplied) so you can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data through real-time graphs during charging. You can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
Also included with the Accucell-6 is an input lead and XT60 equipped charge leads with optional alligator clips for maximum versatility.
• Microprocessor controlled
• Individual cell balancing
• LiHV, Li-ion, LiPoly and LiFe capable
• Ni-Cd and NiMH capable
• Delta-peak sensitivity (NiMH/NiCd)
• Lead Acid capable
• Large range of charge currents
• Terminal Voltage Control (TVC)
• Lipo Battery Meter
• Battery Internal Resistance Meter
• Store function, allows safe storage current
• Time limit function 1~720 minutes
• Temperature Cut-off (20-80 degree Celsius/68-176 Fahrenheit)
• Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
• Data storage (Store up to 10 packs in memory)
• Battery break in and cycling. (1-5 cycles)
Input Voltage: 11~18v
Circuit Power: Max Charge: 50W / Max Discharge: 5W
Charge Current Range: 0.1~6.0A
Balance Cells: 2-6 cells
NiMH/NiCd Cells: 1~15
LiHV /LiIon/LiPoly Cells: 1~6
Pb battery Voltage: 2~20v
This charger has a JST-XH balance charge plug, which makes it compatible with Zippy, HXT, TURNIGY and any pack with a JST-XH adapter.
1. Accucell 6 50W Charger
2. Alligator clip input lead
3. XT60 with Banana connector charging Cable (340mm)
4. XT60 to Alligator clip charging cable (180mm)
Note: Power supply, power source cable, temperature sensor and USB cable are not included.
Looking for a less expensive, comparable product? Check out the EV-Peak 50W Charger