ZTW Spider Pro HV 20A F390 ESC BLheliZTWSPHV20
ZTW Spider Pro HV 20A with F390 chip and rated to 6S
Designed specifically for high KV motors optimal performance, ZTW Spider Pro HV 20A ESC gives extra 50g of thrust compared to the baseline of F330 ESCs, e.g. Little Bee 20A, Raptor 20A, etc. (on 2700KV and 4 inch props).
The faster computing power of the Silab F390 compared to F330 also contributes to more robust and reliable performance across whole range of motor KVs
These ESCs also employ expensive Infineon N-channel MOSFETs for more current handling and lower internal resistance.
With intelligent-designed dual-step linear voltage regulator and big filtering capacitor, this ZTW Spider Pro HV ESC is rated upto 8S (2-6S recommended)
- MCU: Silabs F390, running at 50MHz, twice the speed of F330
- Dedicated FET driver: ADEF313 Monolythic power system, same as Little Bee 30A
- N-channel MOSFET: IOR International Rectifier H8318 100A rated Voltage Regulator:
- Low noise dual-step Linear voltage regulator
- Rated for 2S-6S applications (8S tested)
- Dimensions: 32x15x5mm
- Weight: 13g (with wires)