We have built numerous Tarot 680 pro frames with a combination of motors / esc and flight computers.
A really nice frame, can't be beaten for Value and Portability. Perfect for the photographer or as an endurance FPV machine.
For the photographer, Mid size cameras like the Sony Ne series, Nikon AX1 and Gopro fit underneath this frame nicely and with the right combination of motor, prop and batteries more than 10 minutes of flight time is easily achievable.
We choose APM or Pixhawk as the flight computer for those who like to fiddle and have the flexibility or Naza for ease of use but more expect to pay more for less.
- Frame: Tarot 680 Pro
- Frame Cover: Carbon Effect Canopy
- Motors: 6x Tiger 580KV or Sunnysky 580KV
- Props: 6x House 13x5.5 or Tiger 13x4.4
- Flight Computer: APM 2.6 or Pixhawk
- GPS: APM 2.6 LEAH6H With Compass or for Pixhawk
- ESC: 6x ZTW 30A Spider Series
- Power Module: Apm 2.6 Power Module
- BEC: Quanum Power Distribution Board
- Telemetry: Short, 2 x Long Range, 2 x Ultra Long Range (don't forget your accessories for the medium and long range
- Battery: Multistar 4s 5200mah - gives about 12-14min without gimbal - parallel for more time or go to 4s 8000mah
- Gimbal: DYS 3D Gimbal
- Misc: 3m Double sided Mounting Pad + APM/Pixhwak Antivibe Platform
- Battery Connectors: XT60
2.4Ghz Radio Control (Medium Distance)
433 mhz radio control (Long distance)
- Radio: Ezuhf JR module (fits into the taranis, 9x/9xr etc) note: may need a ham license
- Receiver: Ezuhf Lite
5.8GHZ Video (Medium Distance)
- Goggles: Dominator V1 or V2
- VTX: Fatshark 5.8Ghz Rx module
- Google Battery: Fatshark Dog Done Battery
- Antenna: Fatshark Patch Antenna