FPV Rules and Regulations
The use and operation of FPV radio equipment (such as UHF systems or video transmission equipment) in Australia and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of products you purchase from NextFPV meet the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase products from NextFPV if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. NextFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions under any circumstance, including but not limited to if you use products purchased from NextFPV in violation of your government's regulations.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a store credit or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be unopened and in the original packaging. All returned goods are subject to a restocking fee of 10% to cover cost of the transaction.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless directed by a staff member of NextFPV.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items are eligible for store credit, unfortunately sale items are not eligible for store credit or a refund
If the product is found not to have a problem, you may be required to pay the transport or inspection costs. An estimate of these costs should be provided to you before the product is collected, and the costs must not be inflated in an attempt to deter you from pursuing your claims.
To return your product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to return goods.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Lost, stolen or damaged in transit
NextFPV do not provide cover for orders lost in transit, damaged or stolen. You may elect to purchase insurance at checkout for a fee through route shipping protection. All coverage purchased is as per routes terms and conditions.
Warranty for all products is as per manufacturers specifications. We do not offer any additional warranty on top of the standard manufacturers warranty. Please refer to the specific manufacturer for detailed warranty information. All NextFPV branded or generic products have a 30 day warranty, excluding batteries which are limited to 7 days. All warranty items must be returned to NextFPV for inspection via Australia Post. Any goods modified from how they were originally supplied will not be covered. BESC and electronic components are tested for correct polarity and voltage use prior to being replaced or repaired. We will repair or replace items based on our study of the product once it is returned to us. Items that have evidence of damage or misuse including crash damage, reverse polarity, incorrect installation or incorrect charging techniques will not be covered by warranty. NextFPV accepts no responsibility for the improper installation and use of purchased products. Liability of the product is restricted to the sale price of the product. If we are unable to replace your product we reserve the right to offer a store credit.
Extended Battery Coverage (subject to terms and conditions)
All FMR, BigDaddy, Tattu and Rline batteries have the following warranty, this does not apply to other brands.
1. Within 7 Days from the date of delivery of the battery = Replacement of the item including freight to customer
2. Between 7 and 90 days of the delivery date of the battery = Replacement of the item, freight to be covered by the customer or we may elect to issue store credit at our discretion, all decisions are final.
3. Extended battery coverage starts from 20/03/2020.
Terms and conditions of extended battery coverage (all must be met)
1. The customer will supply clear photos of all sides of the battery and connectors and the battery has no visible signs of damage - if there are signs of damage we reserve the right to refuse coverage or ask you to return the battery to us to inspect further, in which case, we reserve the right to refuse coverage even if the battery has been returned.
2. The customer will supply a photo clearly showing the individual cell voltages (either on a charger or cell checker), clearly showing the serial number of the battery as per this example. We will not accept cell voltages measured using parrallel boards. if you cannot supply this information or it is not to our satisfaction we may ask you to return the battery at your expense for us to inspect further or we reserve the right to refuse coverage.
3. The cell voltages show no signs of over-discharge/recharge or exceeding the battery c rating limits and your charging system is sufficient and operating correctly.
4. Extended coverage only applies to FMR, BigDaddy, Tattu and Rline battery range.