FrSky ARCHER PLUS SR12+
The Archer line of receivers has been enhanced further with the addition of the new Archer Plus Series.
The Archer Plus series receivers include some new features. Firstly an enhanced anti-RF-Interference capability can offer a more solid RF performance, and this is in addition to existing anti-interfere performance in the spark ignition process. These Plus series receivers are also with both ACCESS and ACCST D16 modes, where the RF protocol is smart matched during the binding process on the radio. With the Black-Box function, some basic flight data (like Power & Signal related) can be well preserved.
The Archer Plus SR12+ are gyro-stabilized receivers with a built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer and feature multiple flight modes (Auto-level, Stabilization, Knife-Edge, etc.). The stabilization mode has been enhanced with 5 additional stabilization channels, providing pin mapping to each channel in the multiple flight modes.
The SR12+ receivers have 12 configurable channel ports*, each channel port can be assigned as PWM, SBUS, FBUS, or S.Port. The SR12+ supports full-range signal strength with dual detachable antennas and guarantees optimal antenna reception and range. The SR12+ can be used as a Primary receiver in a redundant solution by setting a port (Channel Port 1) as SBUS In and connecting to any other FrSky receiver equipped with an SBUS Out port. With the FBUS protocol, the Archer Plus series receivers can open up the possibility of seamlessly pairing with multiple telemetry devices (XACT servos, ADV Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the builds setup.
The SR12+ also provides a socket that can be used to connect the switch panel to enable the built-in Power Switch function, and it uses a set of standard XT30 plugs which also provides a safe and efficient way to provide power. By utilizing together with current overload wires on the channel ports, the connected device can be safeguarded.
(*Some features require the support of ACCESS and ETHOS.)
- Enhanced Anti RF-Interference Capability with more Solid RF Performance
- Smart-Matched ACCESS & ACCST D16 modes
- Built-in 3-Axis Gyroscope & 3-Axis Accelerometer Sensor
- Basic Black-Box Data Record Function
- Built-in Power Switch Function | Match with Different External Switches (Optional)
- 12 Configurable Channel Ports* (PWM, SBUS, FBUS, or S.Port)
(Note: In ACCST mode, SBUS Out is assigned on Pin11 & S.Port is on Pin12.)
- Supports Signal Redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full Control Range with Telemetry (FBUS / S.Port)
- Anti-Interference Capability in the Spark-Ignition Process
- Over-The-Air (OTA) Firmware Update
- External Battery/Device Voltage Detection
- Dimension: 48.5×33×17.9mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 21.5g
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V (Recommend 2S Li-Batteries)
- Operating Current: ＜115mA@5V
- Continuous Current: ≤20A (power the device) ｜ Instantaneous Current: ≤40A (power the device)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-35V (Battery Voltage Divider Ratio: 1:10)
- Antenna connector: IPEX1
- Dual XT30 Power Input Connector
- Compatibility: FrSky 2.4GHz ACCESS / ACCST D16 capable transmitters
- 12 Configurable Channel Ports (ACCESS mode)
CP1: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port / SBUS In
CP2-12: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port
- SBUS Out (Supports 16CH / 24CH mode)