FrSky has enhanced the performance and capability of the original sensor line, resulting in the development of the new ADVANCE (ADV) series sensors. All ADV sensors fully support FBUS protocol and they are also S.Port compatible. With the FBUS protocol, the ADV sensors can be seamlessly paired with the FBUS capable receiver which further simplifies model builds.
The ASS70 ADV Sensor can be used to measure airspeed at the speed range of 0~270km/h (0~167.7 mile/h).
Operational Voltage: DC 4 -10 V
• Current consumption: 20mA@5V
• Measure airspeed range: 0~270km/h (0~167.7mile/h )
• Circuit Board: Weight 6.3g / Dimensions 33*22*10.16mm (L*W*H)
• Pitot Tube: Weight 4.4g / Length 101mm / Diameter 2.6mm
• Pitot Tube Hose: Clear silicon tubing, 3 feet (1 meter), 2mm ID, 4mm OD
• Compatible with FBUS/S.Port protocol