FrSky FAS100 ADV Smart Port and FBUS 100A Capable Current Sensor
FrSky ADVANCE (ADV) series has comprehensive sensor types and enhanced the performance and capability of the original sensor line, all ADV sensors fully support FBUS protocol and they are also S.Port compatible. With the FBUS protocol, the ADV sensors can be seamlessly paired with the FBUS capable receiver and further simplifying the builds setup.
The FAS100 ADV current sensor can be used to measure current (maximum 100A) and voltage (up to 14S) when connected between a battery and ESC.
- Dimension: 65*23*18mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 30g
- Measurement Range: 0-100A
- Current Consumption: 16mA@5V
- Maximum Safe Current: 100A
- Maximum Battery Voltage: 14S
- Compatible: Receivers with FrSky Smart Port & FBUS function
- XT90 Anti-Spark Connector
- 1x FrSky FAS100 ADV Sensor