FrSKY XM+ 2.4ghz 16ch SBUS Receiver03022418
This tiny 2.4GHz diversity receiver, weighing in at under 2g is perfect for those racers who are looking to lower their AUW. These are classed as full range, so identical to your X4R, XSR and D4R setups. Please note as they don't have an S.Port (only SBUS for control signals) they can't be used for telemetry setups.
A full range receiver at only 1.6g this will be a very popular receiver in racing drones.
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X9E/Horus X12S/XJT D16 mode
- Dimension: 21.5*12*3.5mm(L x W x H)
- Weight: 1.6g
- Operating Range: Full range
- Operating Voltage Range : 3.7V~10V
- Operating Current : 30mA@5V
- Number of Channels
- Up to 16CH from SBUS(CH1~CH15 for PWM,CH16 RSSI for FC)
Manual available for download here
We Also Recommend
FrSky Taranis X-Lite COMBO with T-style Antenna and BRACE Lite & Long+Short Gimbal Stick Ends
FrSky Taranis X-Lite Pro 24CH Radio with new RF Module installed ACCESS Protocol and PARA Wireless Training System