A vital tool for anyone in the RC hobby!
As a rule checking your cell voltages before hooking up a LiPO (or most other types of RC batteries) is mega important to make sure you have well balanced pack as well being fully charged before you start off. Equally important for longevity of your expensive packs is to check the end voltages, that way you can adjust your run time and avoid over discharging and shortening pack life.
This gadget is powered directly from the balance port and takes only a few seconds to check your battery condition.
Also features backlit display, slow discharge battery balancing (best for only slightly out of balanced cells) and a handy servo tester.
- Brand:G.T. Power
- Item:Digital Battery Tester Balancer
- Voltage measurement range: 2-7s Lipo/Li-ion/LiFe/Nicd/NiMH
- Display mode: battery cell voltages, total voltage, lowest cell voltage, highest cell voltage, voltage difference, remaining battery capacity(%)
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 2.00 x 0.50 inches (82.55 x 50.80 x 12.70 mm)
- Compatibility: Lithium Polymer (LiPo), Lithium Iron (LiFe), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) and Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) batteries
- Weight: 1.19 ounces (34g)
- Usage: For Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries
- High visibility LCD display screen
- Push-button selection of battery type, cell selection and mode
- Audible tone indicator for each selection made
- Port for balance plug for up to 7 cell Lipo, LiFe, or Li-Ion batteries
- Port for discharge plug of NiMh/NiCd batteries
- can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell and difference
- 1 x G.T.Power Digital Battery Tester Balancer
This is a great little battery checker it works just as well as my other more expensive one. I find it handy to have one with my field gear and one on my charging bench. Both get identical readings and I never have to hunt around to find one.