The ImmersionRC Ghost Zepto is a small and lightweight 2.4GHz receiver that is perfectly suited for the ImmersionRC Ghost and Tramp Nano. Comes with an Over-the-air (OTA) upgradeable firmware, SBus, SBus-Fast (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted serial formats, and other specs!
Ghost is a 2.4GHz Radio Control system for R/C Model Control, with a focus on the FPV community.
Designed for both reliable control at extreme range, and extremely low latency with best-in-class frame rate for the Race circuit.
The Zepto is the smallest, lightest Race/Long range receiver in the business, bar none. Same sensitivity, and latency, as its big brother, the Atto.
Features & Specs
- Frequency Range : 2406 - 2479MHz
- Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
- Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negotiation
- RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
- Downlink Tx Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k) , SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
- Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.3V tolerated
- vTx control: Tramp control from 'T'pin on Rx, regardless of selected serial format
- Antenna Connector: MHF4 (requires micro qT antennas, not compatible with Atto qT antennas)
- Antenna (included): MHF4-equipped micro qT with 50mm cable
- Dimensions: 10mm x 10mm, 0.35g (w/o antenna)
- 1 x ImmersionRC Ghost Zepto 2.4GHz Receiver
- 1 x Micro qTee Antenna w/50mm cable
- Silicone Cables
- Heat Shrink
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.