Six channels working independently, Each channel can be set to different working modes and are compatible with 19 types of rechargeable batteries. With support for charging 4*AA batteries or 4 AAA batteries at once. Capable of charging batteries up to 26700 in size.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE: This charger does not have an AC power supply, so will not plug into the wall. You will need a external power supply. This unit requires a QC2.0/3.0 power supply.
USB Type-C import
Input : 36W maximum, DC 5~12V,
Support QC2.0/3.0 and PD . charging faster.
Laptop USB port , 5V 1A can be used as input power supply.
2.4 Inch LCD sunscreen
Low power consumption, IPS screen Auto-brightness adjustable,
178° visible angle Display clear and distinct Even in varies
hard environment or angles as well as in strong sunshine.
On-time charging, discharging , battery type, charging percentage, charged amount, charging time,
Battery IR, On-time temperature, voltage and current, and capacity variation curve.
Auto adjustment on charging parameters for best charging performance and multiple protection on batteries.
Extend battery life with more reasonable charging and discharging operation.
Support USB interface to upgrade firmware
Connecting the computer through the USB-C interface, upgrade to the latest firmware
Always maintain the advanced performance and features.
Model: C4 EVO
- Battery Count: 1~4Cylindrical battery
- Battery Size: AAA,AA,10440,10500,12500,13500,14500,
- Support battery type: Li-Lon, LiFe, LiHv，NiMH, NiZn, Eneloop
- Operating Voltage Range: 5～12V（Support QC, PD protocol）
- Charge Current Range: 0.1～3.0A（Horizontal），0.1～1.5A（Vertical）
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1～1.5A（Horizontal），0.1～1.0A（Vertical）
- Operation Modes: Charge, Discharge, Store, Destroy, Cycle, Activate, Analyze
- Display: 320×240 IPS LCD
- Beep Sound: Multi-tone
- Temperature Sensors: 6 for inner
- Working temperature: 0~40℃
- Voltage Measurement: ±10mV
- Current Measurement: ±10mA
- Standby Current Drain: <0.05mA/battery
- External Ports: USB power output（Type-C）
- Firmware Update: Support
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Vertical physical anti-reverse connection,
- horizontal hardware anti-reverse connection
- Overheating Protection: Support
- Overcapacity protection: Support
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE: This charger does not have an AC power supply, so will not plug into the wall. You will need a external power supply. This unit requires a QC2.0/3.0 power supply - Available here