LOOKING TO BUY A MATEK OPTICAL FLOW & LIDAR SENSOR 3901-L0X IN AUSTRALIA? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. ANY QUESTIONS? PLEASE LIVE CHAT US, WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
Add this sensor onto your flight controller to help smooth out and make your landings more accurate (accuracy depends on how well lit the area is and being a non homogenous surface)
THIS MODULE WORKS WITH INAV FIRMWARE(SINCE 2.2.X) AND LATEST ARDUPILOT FIRMWARE(SINCE SEP.02)
- Optical Flow: PMW3901
- Lidar: VL53L0X
- Interface UART
- Protocol: MSP
- Working Range: 8cm~200cm
- Field of view: 42 degree(PMW3901), 27 degree(VL53L0X)
- Minimum Illumination >60Lux
- Input voltage: 4.5~5.5V
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Size: 36*12mm, 2g
- Module 3901-L0X, 1pc
- Make sure Optical Flow lens to ground >2cm for opflow initialization while FC starting up.
- Maximum range of VL53L0X is 2m, Altitude hold 0~2m @ throttle 0~100% if VL53L0X is enabled.
- Any unused UART of FC supports it
- Sonar connection (Trig & Echo) has not been implemented
- If your flight controller doesn’t have a barometer detected, you won’t be able to select “NAV ALTHOLD” in modes tab
ArduPilot latest firmware has supported MSP protocol since Sep.02
- SERIAL_PROTOCOL = 32
- SERIAL_BAUD = 115
- RNGFND_TYPE = 32
- FLOW_TYPE = 7