The RadioMaster TX16S radio has of host of features including (but not limited to) 4.3" color touch screen, hall sensor gimbals , cnc metal rolller and cnc aluminum front panel.
This is the RadioMaster to own, without going crazy on the bling versions or forgoing hall sensor gimbals, at this point in time respresents the best value in the range at the moment.
Please note you will require 2x 18650 batteries as an additional purchase to power the radio and they can be balance charged inside the radio once installed
Also note that the touch screen on the Hall Sensor will not work until OpenTX 2.4 is released and installed on the radio.
- Built in USB-C Charging.
- USB-C Data/simulator port.
- Bigger battery compartment.
- External SD card slot.
- 2 X UART ports for updates and DIY.
- Improved menu navigation with Page back and forward.
- Better case design with improved grip ergonomics.
- Better switch quality and placement design.
- Better sliders with good center feedback.
- Full Size (not small short throw) HALL gimbal with CNC Aluminum face.
- Official OpenTX support.
- Official Multi-module support.
- Improved speaker circuit (no noise).
- Included EPP carry box.
- Brand Name: RadioMaster
- Item Name: TX16S Transmitter
- Channel: 16CH
- Size: 183*212*66 mm
- Weight: 736g (without battery)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery Compartment: 25*52*97mm
- 2 x18650 (tray included) OR
- 21700 7.4v 2s Pack or 7.4v 2s Lipoly (Batteries not included)
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
TX16S User Manual
Download Here - User Manual
Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Cypress Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, Walkera Devo
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky, Futabas SFHSS
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN and most other Chinese models
RF Chip Data
The TX16S internal RF system features the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936 RF Chip modules all integrated on one board. This module most of today’s prominent RF protocols (See RF Chip data below). The RadioMaster internal RF module will support firmware updates directly from the radios Operating system. No complicated update procedures.
- 1 x TX16S Standard or TX16s Hall Version
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x 18650 Tray
- 1 x Throttle Return Springs
Import please note
- Batteries not included
- Receviers not included
- Charger not included (requires USB power port)
- The antenna must be connected at all times, removal of antenna while powered on will void warranty.