fo2 x Genuine Sony VTC6 3000mah 20A Lithium Ion batteries to suit Fatshark battery holder, Radio Master T16, Reckon 3, TBS Mambo and many other applications
These are the gold standard in 18650 cells.
Note: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
Sony / Murata VTC6 18650 Battery Specifications:
- Nominal Capacity: 3120mAh
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current for temp. up to 80 degrees Celsius: 30A
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V/3.7V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Internal Impedance 13 mΩ measured by AC 1kHz
- Diameter 18.45mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Length 65mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Weight: 47 g Average
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Color: Green
- Battery Type / shape: 18650 / Cylindrical
- Made in Japan
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy
- Intended use: Power Battery packs
- 2 x Genuine Sony VTC6 3000mah 20A Lithium Ion batteries flat top rechargeable batteries
- Hard Case for transport protection.
- Never completely discharge Li-Ion battery (below 2.5V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-Ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat, NOT penetrate or modify.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended nor overcharge.
- Do not store your Li-Ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Disposal must only be at designated battery recycling depot.