35A 4-in-1 BLHeliS Mini ESC: This ESC provides four synchronized outputs with a continuous current of 35A, delivering strong power to drive all 2-4 inch and lightweight 5-inch quadcopters via 4-6S battery. Equipped with a TVS transient suppression diode onboard, it better absorbs surge voltage, providing enhanced protection for the ESC.
Powerful Real 35A 4-in-1 ESC!
6-layer 2oz PCB plus optimized circuit design equals stable and strong current output. The four-channel continuous 140A output can reach 30 seconds*.
The use of Japanese TDK filtering SMT capacitors and the onboard TVS protective diode, further enhances your flight experience, providing a seamless and reliable performance. The stack underwent rigorous pressure testing with various 5-inch freestyle and racing drones, confirming its powerful capability to effortlessly drive any 2-4 inch and lightweight 5-inch drones.
- Firmware BLHeli_S J-H-40
- Continuous Current 35A * 4
- Burst Current 45A(5seconds)
- ESC Protocol DSHOT300/600
- Power Input 3-6S LiPo
- Power Output VBAT(Battery voltage, used to power the flight controller)
- Current Sensor Support (Scale=250 Offset=-500)
- ESC Telemetry Not supported
- Mounting 20 x 20mm ∅3.5mm hole size，compatible with M2 and M3 screws/Silicone grommets.
- Dimension 35 * 35 * 5.5mm
- Weight 7.2g