Tattu 270mAh 3.8V 75C 1S1P HV Lipo Battery Pack with JST-PHR 2.0 plug is best battery choice for micro quads. This lipo comes with 75c discharge rate, enough power, high burst, makes indoor racing be much more fun. Tattu tiny battery is made of the best materials in lipo industry, and it is stable, safe and powerful.
Tattu is one of the top rank battery corporations with deep research and manufacturing on NIMH, LI-PO, LI-FE by the effort of 200 professional engineers and technicians with 20 years exquisite battery technology. The Tattu brand holds the traditional concept of "excellent quality", "Optimization"& "Priority" on Sales & Services. All batteries are tailored for various scales of the RC Models such as electronic cars, nitro cars, airplanes, vessels and also other models, toys, electric tools, electric bikes, electric autos, digital products etc.Note: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 270mAh.
- The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- The battery is with JST-PHR 2.0 plug.
- Capacity: 270mAh
- Configuration: 1S1P*5 / 3.8V
- Discharge Rate: 75C
- Net Weight(±20g): 6.5g for 1pcs
- Dimensions: 55*11*7mm for 1pcs
- Pack: 5pcs
- Connector: JST-PHR 2.0 plug
Tattu 270mAh 75C 1S1P 3.8V HV Battery with 2.0 connector provides high quality, reliable power is reliable power for micro quadcopters such as Happymodel Snapper6/Snapper7/Snapper8 /Mobula7, URUAV UR65, Eachine UK65/US65, BetaFPV 65 /75
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- The battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where the temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.