TATTU 4500MAH 22.2V 25C 6S1P LIPO BATTERY PACK WITH XT60 PLUG
Note: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
Tattu batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Multirotor or Aircraft.
All Tattu LiPos are packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. An automatic procedure & Computer system battery cell matching process ensures the batteries stability and quality. Different from the original Gens Ace series, TATTU is specialized for the UAV & UAS market, with their industrial quality (since Gens Ace is based on the Hobby area), their slogan "less is more", "more" means more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction, and "less" means less weight, simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these 2 directions giving you a high-quality battery.
- High quality, reliable power
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 4500mAh
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- No memory effect.
- Minimum Capacity: 4500mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P/ 22.2V
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 50C
- Net Weight(±20g): 650g
- Dimensions: 138mm Length x 42.5mm Width x 52mm Height
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- The battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where the temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.