Tattu 6750mAh 14.8V 25C 4S1P Lipo BatteryTA-25C-6750-4S1P
Gens Ace batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Multirotor or Aircraft
The Tattu 6750mAh 4s battery has been proven by pilots to be the best choice for the TBS CAIPIRINHA 2 requiring minimal adjustment for proper COG (depending on setup)
NOTE: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
- Stable automatic stacking technology.
- Protective Plating
- Strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Shortened power & balance leads to reduce incidence of prop strike and weight
- SKU TA-25C-6750-4S1P
- Net Weight (±10g) 605
- Brand Gens ace
- Capacity 6750 mAh
- Discharge Rate (C) 25
- Max Cont Current (A) 168.75
- Max Burst Current (A) 337.5
- Max Burst discharge Rate (C) 50
- Parallel (P) 1
- Voltage 4S (14.8V)
- Length (±5mm) 135
- Width (±5mm) 42
- Thickness(±5mm) 44
- Wire Gauge 10#
- Wire Length (C/D) 50mm / 100mm
- Connector Type XT90
- Balancer Connector Type JST-XHR
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.
We Also Recommend
Tattu 300mAh 4S 45C Lipo Battery Pack with XT30 plug
Tattu 850mAh 4s 45-90c Lipo Battery Pack
Tattu 1050mAh 4s 45-90c Lipo Battery Pack