Tattu pro 22000mAh 12S1P Lipo Smart Battery Pack with AS150-F plug is best suited to DJI S1000, S1000+, OnyxStar FOX-C8-HD, Gryphon Dynamics X8, Gryphon Dynamics-12 DODECA, Gryphon Dynamics-8, etc.
The TATTU Pro is suitable for multiple drone systems. There are many smart features, which include data collection, safety reminder, power calculation, automatic balancing, charging reminder, abnormal-status alarm, data transmission and more.
The Tattu Pro is suited for 12S and 14S power system, surpport 3C fast charging, and 600+ lifespan, with improved structure design. The Tattu Pro batteries come with good heat dissipation and waterproof performance, making your drones work more smoothly and safely.
Any agricultural spraying UAV, aerial photography UAV, cargo delivery drone, surveying and mapping aircraft, eVTOL, etc., leave it to Tattu Pro Smart Battery Pack.
NOTE: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
- Minimum Capacity: 22000mAh
- Configuration: 12S1P / 44.4V / 12 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 50C
- Net Weight(±20g): 6300g
- Dimensions: 117mm Length x 174mm Width x 238mm Height
- Charge Plug:
- Discharge Plug: AS150U-F
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.