- New VTX with enhanced TVS protection and support for up to 6S. With a wide input voltage the range of 6V to 25.2V, our VTX delivers unmatched stability . Enjoy unparalleled performance and take your FPV adventures to new heights with our cutting-edge technology.
Walksnail Avatar HD Kit V2 (Dual Antenna Version)
- Dual antennas
- Compatible 4K
- 1080P 120fps compatibility
- 22ms low latency
- Ranging Mode
- 4KM range
- Light weight design
- Built-in 32G storage,
- Support Gyroflow
- The only native 4:3 high-definition sensor in the FPV industry
Bullet Points for Walksnail Avatar HD Kit V2 (Dual Antennas)
- The Avatar HD system uses H.265 code, an industry-leading technology, to provide 1080p FPV image quality with low latency.
- Camera V2 with 2K pixels, 4:3 native sensor for better image quality and native 4:3 mode image ratio allows you to capture more of the surrounding scenery while flying the drone, resulting in more comprehensive and visually appealing images.Meanwhile, it's better fit for regular FPV race as well.
- The camera ( 32G VTX KIT) supports Gyroflow, take you a smooth and stable video quality.
- The kit includes 20mm x 20mm and 25mm x 25mm mounting holes for greater compatibility with a wider range of FPV drone models.
- Updated the design of PCB board and shell, improved the quality of VTX, more durable.
- Optimized the installation place of the antenna, so as to better protect the VTX.
- The position of the frequency binding button has been changed to make the frequency binding operation more convenient.
- A spare pad is added to provide two power connection modes.
- The Avatar VTX comes with 8g/32g built-in storage it can record 1080p or 720p HD flight videos without interference. 32G built-in storage, recording video time increased by 4 times.
- Supports both high frame rate and standard frame rate, it has an average latency of 22ms with the high frame rate.
- Designed to carry dual antennas to achieve more stable and powerful signals. The quality of the antenna is upgraded, and the working performance of the whole frequency band is more stable.
- Q: Do we support 1080P 120FPS?
- A: Our VTX products all support 1080P/120FPS, and can reach 1080P/120FPS through firmware upgrade is around the corner.
- Model Avatar V2 camera
- Image Sensor 1/3.2-Inch 4Mp 4:3sensor
- Resolution 1080P/60fps; 720P/100fps; 720P/60fps;1080P/120fps compatibility; 1080P/100fps compatibility;
- Ratio 4:3 native /16:9
- Lens 2.1mm
- FOV 160°
- Aperture F2.0
- Shutter Rolling shutter
- Min.Illumination 0.001Lux
- Weight 7.2g
- Dimensions 19*19*22mm
- Coaxial Cable 140mm
- Gyroflow Only 32G VTX Supported
- Model Avatar V2 module(Dual Antenna)
- Communication Frequency 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC:<30dBm;CE:<14dBm;SRRC:<20dBm; MIC:<25dBm
- 1/O Interface JST1.0*4(Power in)JST0.8*6(USB)
- Mounting Holes 25.5*25.5mm; 20*20mm
- Dimensions 33.5*33.5*10.5mm
- Storage 32G
- Recording 1080p/720p
- Weight 15.4g
- Operating Temperature -20-40℃
- Channels 8
- Wide Power Input 6V-25.2V
- Supported FC System Betaflight; Inav; Fettec; ArduPilot; Kiss
- OSD Canvas mode
- Latency Average delay 22ms
- Antenna 2(IPEX)
Avatar V2 antenna
- Polarization LHCP
- Bandwidth 5600MHz-6000MHz
- Gain 1.9dBi
- VSWR ≤1.5
- Input Impedance 50Ω
- Interface IPEX-1
- Size R15 X 45mm （without cable）
- Weight 2g
- 1x Avatar V2 module(Dual Antenna) 32G With Gyroflow
- 1x Walksnail Avatar V2 camera
- 2x Walksnail Avatar V2 Antennas
- USB transfer extension cable X1
- 4 Pin silicone cable X1
- M2*4mm screws X8
- M2*5mm screws X4
- M2*6mm screws X4
- M2*14mm screws X4
- M2*5*0.5mm gasket X4