Genuine Panasonic NCR 18650 3400mAh Lithium Ion Battery to suit FatShark battery holder.
Note: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
- Capacity (Ah): 3.4 Ah Max (3400 mAh) Min (3250 mAh)
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6 ~ 3.7 V
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Charging Current (Ah): 1 Ah (1000 mAh)
- Cut-off Voltage (V): 2.5 V
- Energy (Wh): 12.2 Wh
- Energy Density (Wh/L): 730 Wh/L
- Max. Discharge rate (C): C Rating 2C (Recommended Max current 6.8 A)
- Pulse current (Ah): (5-6 sec.): 12 Ah
- Weight (g): 48 g (+/- 0.5 g)
- Diameter (mm): 18.09 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Height (mm): 65.09 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Protected: No
- Top (positive side): Flat top (Unprotected)
- Model: NCR18650B
- Made in Japan
- 2 x Genuine Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh Li-Ion Flat Top Rechargeable Battery
- Hard Case
- Never completely discharge Li-Ion battery (below 2.5V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-Ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat, NOT penetrate or modify.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended nor overcharge.
- Do not store your Li-Ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Disposal must only be at designated battery recycling depot.