Panasonic NCR 18650 3400mAh Lithium Ion Battery to suit FatShark battery holder
Genuine Panasonic NCR 18650 3400mAh Lithium Ion Battery to suit FatShark battery holder.
Note: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
- Capacity (Ah): 3.4 Ah Max (3400 mAh) Min (3250 mAh)
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6 ~ 3.7 V
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Charging Current (Ah): 1 Ah (1000 mAh)
- Cut-off Voltage (V): 2.5 V
- Energy (Wh): 12.2 Wh
- Energy Density (Wh/L): 730 Wh/L
- Max. Discharge rate (C): C Rating 2C (Recommended Max current 6.8 A)
- Pulse current (Ah): (5-6 sec.): 12 Ah
- Weight (g): 48 g (+/- 0.5 g)
- Diameter (mm): 18.09 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Height (mm): 65.09 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Protected: No
- Top (positive side): Flat top (Unprotected)
- Model: NCR18650B
- Made in Japan
- 2 x Genuine Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh Li-Ion Flat Top Rechargeable Battery
- Hard Case
- Never completely discharge Li-Ion battery (below 2.5V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-Ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat, NOT penetrate or modify.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended nor overcharge.
- Do not store your Li-Ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Disposal must only be at designated battery recycling depot.
We Also Recommend
FMR 1300mAh 4s 95c Lipo Battery Pack
FMR 1350mAh 4S 95c TETRAGON Lipo battery pack
FMR 1550mAh 4s 95c Lipo Battery Pack